Our seller showcase continues with a diverse selection of ceramics.
- Horse Moo by Yas-Ming Ceramics - A fun, quirky collaboration between Yasmin Dilekkaya and Ming Wai Sun. Moulds are made and then used to slip cast the animals, cups, bowls and dishes. The animals are then carefully joined to the cups by hand.
- Coffee cup sets by Jimbobart - a range of ceramics and illustrations centring on expressive animal drawings by James Ward. Jimbobart is also behind the Crafty Fox illustrations.
- Kana - Ana hand makes her ceramic pieces using red clays and terracottas; experimenting with natural oxides and glazes. Incredibly tactile, each piece is unique.
- Succulent planters by Atelier Stella - Stella lovingly designs, hand builds, fires in her kiln and glazes small batches of work to give you a truly unique, one of a kind work of art
- Owl String Holder by Volpe and Volpe - irresistible and useful. Volpe and Volpe bring a slice of ceramic Heritage back, putting items into a modern context and making them relevant again.
- London skyline jug by Cecily Vessey - featuring Cecily's signature London skyline illustration all the way from west to east
- Stacking Jack in the Box beakers by Butterscotch and Beesting. A magical, circus-inspired range of homewares and gifts.
- I love Tea & Coffee mugs by Superfumi - original illustrations by London-based Italian illustrator Claudia Fumagalli lovingly re-imagined as a collection of covetable gifts.
Don't forget to check out our exciting range of workshops too!