The next category in our Spring Market showcase is 'Sewing Stars'. Below is a selection of some of the unique creations you might discover if you visit us at the Dogstar this weekend.
Saturday 24th March
- The Seaside Sisters will be bringing their treasure trove of seaside inspired and vintage goodies to the Crafty Fox Market on Saturday 24th March. Their varied stall is always a riot of colour. They will also be running a 'Sew an Easter Fox Egg Cosy' workshop in their ground floor window nook all day on Saturday.
- Miwary, originally from Japan, will be selling her quirky creations from the sideboard on the ground floor. Look out for her carefully crafted fabric teacup and saucers (shown below.)
- Gumi, another seller originally from Japan, is new to Crafty Fox. She donates 10% of the profits from her shop to the Japan earthquake and tsumani relief.
|Left: Seaside Sisters, Top: Miwary, Bottom: Gumi|
- "Forgotten Stitches recreates the romance of bygone eras using vintage textiles and materials and is dedicated to keeping forgotten arts alive." Rebekah's beautifully laid out stall always inspires with new creations.
- Be-Bop-A-Luala stocks a varied range of accessories, soft furnishings and greetings cards. Although you will find some of the range stocked at Heals and Liberty - why not visit Crafty Fox to make your purchase directly from the maker.
|Left: Forgotten Stitches, Right: Be-Bop-A-Lula|
Sunday 25th March
- Tugba Kop is an illustrator who turns her creations into a unique range of accessories, cards and textiles using machine embroidery and her talent for sewing. We love the 'Hung up on You' sloth card shown below!
- Crafty Fox regulars Stuffed Nonsense will be travelling from Cheltenham to bring us their lovable cast of characters. They will also be running their popular 'make a monster' workshop over the weekend.
- Jess Quinn Small Art is new to Crafty Fox and will be joining us from Bristol to showcase her unique minature creations. We look forward to checking out her range.
|Top Left: Tugba Kop, Top Right: Stuffed Nonsense, Bottom: Jess Quinn Small Art|