Our Spring Market showcase continues with beautiful gifts for children. At our Spring market you will find a facepainter, lots of fun workshops, yummy cakes and even a dedicated parking area for buggies!
Saturday 24th March
- Joy Nevada is a talented illustrator who turns her creations in a lovely range of clothing for your little ones. Her range includes cute gear for tiny babies right through to t-shirts for older children.
- IwishIwasa... is a really unique range of handmade dressing up accessories. Tamsin is a costume designer who was inspired to start IwishIwasa... after observing her son's love of dressing up.
- Carolina, the creative force behind Lunamano is originally from El Salvador. She uses untreated cotton ethically sourced in El Salvador to create her beautiful designs featuring hand embroidery. You can read more about Lunamano on the Creative Happen blog.
- New sellers Butterscotch & Beesting follows the adventures of two characters, "Betty Butterscotch & Bumblewick Beesting who are best friends and run the quite remarkable and ever-so magical Butterstings Circus. Lovely, kind (and sometimes slightly moody) Betty Butterscotch keeps the Circus Sweet Shop stocked full of delights, while the ever-eloquent and dashing Bumblewick Beesting pedals his magic potion kits, wands and spells in the Magical Supplies Shop". Sounds exciting!
|Top Left: Joy Nevada, Top Right: IwishIwasa... Bottom Left: Lunamano, Bottom Right: Butterscotch & Beesting|
Sunday 25th March
- On Sunday, we will be joined by Babybandito. Suzanne's signature product is a bandana bib for babies which comes in a range of lovely fabrics. We have also been charmed by the felt watches for little ones shown below.
- Crafty Fox regular Hope and Eden will also be there with a beautiful range of soft toys, ceramics, cards and homewares. You can read more about Yvette and her business in a recent Mother's Day feature on the Creative Happen Blog.
- We also look forward to seeing Magic Joys again. This creative Mother-Daughter team produce a delightful range of accessories and knitted creatures, including a very lovable 'groovy fox'.
|Top: Babybandito, Bottom Left: Hope and Eden, Bottom Right: Magic Joys|