There are so many talented stall holders with exciting products to discover at our Spring Market. Over the next couple of weeks, the Crafty Fox will introduce you to our stall holders using product categories to help you to discover a little more of what is on offer. You will find the full list of stall holders here.
- Ceramic artist By-Louise is new to Crafty Fox and we are very excited to have her as she is a regular face on the London craft scene. Check out her 'behind the scenes' photos for a really interesting insight into her process.
- Another newbie is Manolo who has created a stunning range of jewellery using her own illustrations and a cast of quirky characters each with their own unique story! For example, Gloria (shown below): 'Her wealthy father wants her to become a lawyer, but her real passion is burlesque. She performs at night in famous Vauxhall Tavern (London), because during the day she is busy studying criminal law.'
- If you are a Crafty Fox regular, you may recognise Avarae17 - I love her new range of men's cufflinks which Sooze can customize to your specifications using vintage maps.
|Left: By-Louise, Top: Manolo, Bottom: Avarae17|
- Next up is 'From Chaos Comes Beauty' - a beautiful range of stunning silver jewellery created by the very lovely Katherina. Her helpful other half Wil will be running an 'origami fox workshop' in our 2nd floor workshop area on Saturday 24th.
- I will also be opening up my vintage suitcase to offer my own handmade jewellery range - Galavant. Do say hello if you stop by my stall!
- Also look out for illustrated, hand cut creations from 'Stars N'Scars'. Vicky chose this name for her shop because it describes her main creative source - her hands, featuring a white star tattoo and a scar from an operation.
|Left: From Chaos Comes Beauty, Top: Galavant, Bottom: Stars N'Scars|
Sunday 25th March
- Sunday sees a whole new cast of creative characters descend upon the Dogstar. First up, an impressive hand cut collection of animals from 'Oh My Clumsy Heart' - who could resist foxy below!
- Another new seller is the fabulous Ladybird Likes - Zoe makes her jewellery using 'bits of wood, repurposed vintage fabrics, pretty paper, and lots of love.' She has a varied collection that is sure to be a hit!
- Lui handmakes her jewellery using collected travel keepsakes, from Colonial French stamps, to '60's Hong Kong souvenir slides. Her lovely collection has a very cohesive and distinctive look.
|Left: Oh My Clumsy Heart, Top: Ladybird Likes, Bottom: Lui|
- In keeping with the current trend for geometric patterns, we are delighted to welcome 'Tri & Gull' to Crafty Fox. Sarah's architectural background shines through in the interesting collection of angular shapes and varied materials.
- Meow Box, another new seller, makes jewellery good enough to eat - I think you'll agree!
- Finally, look for 'Storm in a Teacup' selling from the sideboard on the ground floor. Jennifer is a Crafty Fox regular who never fails to impress. She has lots of new creations to tempt us with - I can't wait to check them out.
|Top Left: Tri & Gull, Top Right: Meow Box, Bottom Left: Galavant, Bottom Right: Storm in a Teacup|