Sunday, December 4, 2011

New Talent: Katia Wengraf

We are delighted to have the very talented Katia Wengraf selling her beautiful hats at the Crafty Fox Market on Sunday 11th December.


"After studying millinery at the London College of Fashion I completed in internship with Piers Atkinson before launching my own label.
I love that hats demand something of the wearer as well as the viewer and I try and make peices which make you feel confident and playful. I've just brought out my second collection and have indulged my dorky dress up side this time.
I work on the door at Dogstar on the weekends so came to the last Crafty Fox Market. There were some amazing designers and makers and a fantastic atmosphere all day so I'm really pleased to be part of it this time round. "

Check out Katia's website to see more of her work or simply pay a visit to Crafty Fox at the Dogstar, Brixton, next weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment