Thursday, February 17, 2011

And now a word from Mr Fox....


Well hello my dear friends,
It seems hardly a second since I'd twitched my whiskers to bid you all a fond farewell.  How can it be that my next crafty gathering is but already upon us - my dears how delightful! Alas, it is time for my wintering holiday in Brockwell Park to come to an end after many a full moon and tasty treat.
So my crafty revellers, 'tis with the utmost delight that I announce to you that 'twill be on the 16th of April when the magic of the Crafty Fox Market will commence once again. It is with the greatest pleasure that I hear I will settle back into the cosy confines of the Dogstar, one of London town's most handsome of haunts.
If you, like me dear friends, find yourself feeling sad at the loss of the letter then you can spend some time in the letter lounge enjoying the pen and paper once more, after all, there is no finer pursuit than that of the written word. Better than a trip to flicks with only my bushy tail for company!
And whilst I have to admit to being rather decadent, sneaking back a few too many fiery ginger beers at our previous gathering, this time I will be paying a visit to the tea rooms for a more gentlemanly tipple to accompany my in my meanderings around the marvellous stalls. I have heard whisperings that my crafty friends from Etsy will be in residence on the upper floor with some extra-special offerings – how very mysterious.
But dear crafters hurry, for come midnight of the 1st of March no more applications for stalls can be accepted. You must write to me at once if you would like to sell your wares.

I shall look forward to crafting my bowtie into a suitably convivial style – what shall you craft for me?
Toodle-Pip,
Mr Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment